Yedoo Dragstr 20" Alloy Scooter
( Click to Enlarge )
The Dragstr is one of Yedoo's new range of alloy scooters and features 20 inch wheels front and rear making it light, nimble, fast, and maneuverable. With a total weight of only 7.4kg the Dragstr is suitable for riders over 130cm tall and weighing up to 150kg.
Featuring double wall HJC alloy wheels with with CNC machined sidewalls that allow for plenty of stopping power from the Tektro "Mini-V" brake calipers. The Dragstr also has quick release axles and industrial bearings which require less adjustment and maintenance, as well as providing a lower rolling resistance under load.
The Yedoo Dragstr Scooter has a newly developed alloy frame with an innovative shape which provides generous space for the rider and helps to improve the riding and handling characteristics of the scooter. It features two positions for mounting the rear wheel so you can adjust the ride height to the terrain, as well as a standard bottle cage mount.
the 40cm long footboard means more space for your feet making riding more comfortable. The nonslip surface is also great at helping keep your feet in place when the weather isn't being cooperative. The 6cm wide alloy handlebars can be adjusted from 90cm to 95cm from the ground giving a good range of adjustment.
- Yedoo Alloy frame and fork
- 20" HJC Alloy wheels with double wall rims and quick release axles
- Tektro "Mini-V" V-Brakes
- Industrial bearings for lower rolling resistance under load
- Longer footboard for more comfortable riding position
- Ergonomic grips with bar ends
- Handlebar height adjustable by 50mm
- Neco 1 1/8" Headset
- Kenda 60 TPI high pressure tyres (100psi max)
- Kevlar puncture protection
- Standard bottle cage mount
- Two ride height options
- Lightweight at only 7.4kg
- Maximum Weight: 150kg
- Minimum Height: 130cm
- Overall length: 159cm
- Footboard length: 40cm
- Handlebar height: 90 - 95cm (adjustable)
- Handlebar width: 64cm