Lizard Skins Neoprene Chainstay Protectors
( Click to Enlarge )
The original chainstay protectors from Lizard Skins came out back in 1993 and since then they've been the standard in protecting your frame from chain slap.
Newly redesigned to suit modern frame shapes, Lizard Skins Chainstay Protectors are available in three sizes and three colours. They also feature a textured ShrakSkin™ neoprene construction for added protection and non-slip properties.
All three sizes of chainstay protector are 280mm long to provide maximum coverage. The Small fits a circumference of 70-100mm, the Medium fits a circumference of 100-125mm, and the large fits a circumference of 125-140mm. With these three sizes you can be sure to find a chainstay protector to fit your bike.
- Protect your bikes frame and finish
- Reduce noise from chain slap
- Lightweight and durable
- Available in black, red, or blue
- Small: fits circumference 70-100mm
- Medium: fits circumference 100-125mm
- Large: fits circumference 125-140mm