Ravemen CR900 USB Front Light
The CR900 from Ravemen is a USB rechargeable front light that has 6 running modes and a max output of 900 lumens from a single CREE XM-L2 LED with a 50,000 hour lifespan. The integrated DuaLens optical designed low beam provides a broad beam with a low angle that lights up the road or trail up to 105m in front of you without dazzling oncoming cars, riders, or
The CR900's durable anodised aluminium body is light weight and provides excellent heat dissipation through its aerodynamic shape and design. It also features IPX6 water resistance and attaches to the handlebar bracket via a quick release system. The handlebar bracket is compatible with 22.2 to 31.8mm handlebars and offers an easy to use, tool free installation. The light can also be removed from the bike and carried around as a hand held torch or flashlight.
The flat top of the CR900's body includes an LED runtime display that will show the remaining time in the battery for each mode as you cycle through them. It also has a touch sensor instead of a button for switching modes. You can long press on the touch sensor to enter a user defined brightness mode. This allows you to adjust the brightness level to your own custom setting while the runtime display show you how long the remaining battery will last at that brightness level.
The included wired remote button can be connected to the micro USB port and attached next to your handlebar grip allowing you to change the light mode without taking your hands off the bars. You can also hold down the remote button to activate instant max output for a bit of extra light in emergencies. This works no matter what mode the light is in.
Charge the internal 3000 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery by connecting the light to a PC or similar USB charging device using the included micro USB cable. The LED display will show the charging process.
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam provides broad low-angled beam
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam reduces glare to oncoming traffic
- LED Display shows remainging runtime
- Touch sensor pad for switching modes
- Long press touch sensor for custom output mode
- Wired remote button
- 3000 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery
- Micro USB charging (cable included)
- Durable anodized aluminium body with aerodynamic design for cooling
- Build in overheat protection
- Quick release design
- 22.2mm to 31.8mm tool-free handlebar bracket
- IPX6 Water resistant
- Max distance: 105 metres
- Impact resistance: 1 metre
- Dimensions: 98 x 30 x 33mm (light only)
- Weight: 115 grams
- High: 500 Lumens, 1.6 hour run-time
- Mid: 250 Lumens, 3 hour run-time
- Low: 100 Lumens, 7.5 hour run-time
- Eco: 50 Lumens, 16.5 hour run-time
- Pulse flash: 100 Lumens, 15 hour run-time
- Quick flash: 50 Lumens, 30 hour run-time
- User definable custom mode, runtime dependant on output set