Ravemen CR500 + TR20 USB Light Set
This light set from Ravemen combines two of their most popular USB rechargeable lights to make one great set. The CR500 front light and the TR20 rear light
The CR500 from Ravemen is a USB rechargeable front light that has 6 running modes and a max output of 500 lumens from a single CREE XP-G2 LED with a 50,000 hour lifespan. The integrated DuaLens optical designed low beam provides a broad beam with a low angle that lights up the road or trail up to 95m in front of you without dazzling oncoming cars, riders, or pedestrians.
The TR20 from Ravemen is a fantastic little rear light. Super lightweight at only 20 grams, you wouldn't even notice this light if it wasn't for how stunningly bright it is.
The CR500's durable anodised aluminium body is light weight and provides excellent heat dissipation. It also features IPX6 water resistance and attaches to the handlebar bracket via a quick release system. The handlebar bracket is compatible with 22.2 to 31.8mm handlebars and offers an easy to use, tool free installation. The light can also be removed from the bike and carried around as a hand held torch or flashlight.
The included wired remote button can be connected to the micro USB port and attached next to your handlebar grip allowing you to change the light mode without taking your hands off the bars. You can also hold down the remote button to activate instant max output for a bit of extra light in emergencies. This works no matter what mode the light is in.
Utilising COB LED light bar technology the TR20 outputs 20 lumens and has a wrap around lens design which offers side as well as rear visibility.
The simple quick release mounting system can attach to backpack straps, seat bag loops, even some clothing. The mounting bracket can be secured to any slightly rounded hard material like your seat post or helmet.
Charge the CR500's internal 1700 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery by connecting the light to a PC or similar USB charging device using the included micro USB cable. The integrated charging indicator light will flash red while charging and glow solid green once complete. This same light will also indicate battery level while the light is in use.
Recharge the TR20's internal 200 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Polymer battery by plugging the included micro USB cable into any powered USB port on your computer. You can also charge this light with most micro USB cell phone chargers.
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam provides broad low-angled beam
- DuaLens optical designed low-beam reduces glare to oncoming traffic
- Wired remote button
- Built in battery status & charging indicator light
- 1700 mAh 3.7v Lithium-Ion battery
- Micro USB charging (cable included)
- Durable anodized aluminium body
- Quick release design
- 22.2mm to 31.8mm tool-free handlebar bracket
- IPX6 Water resistant
- Max distance: 95 metres
- Impact resistance: 1 metre
- Dimensions: 83.5 x 29 x 32mm (light only)
- Weight: 92 grams
- High efficiency COB LED light bar technology
- 20 Lumens output
- Wrap around lens for rear and side visibility
- Recharge via Micro USB
- Built in memory saves last used mode
- Auto power save mode
- Low battery indicator
- Quick release mount for versatile mounting options
- Seat post mount compatible with 24 to 36mm posts
- High: 500 Lumens, 1.6 hour run-time
- Mid: 250 Lumens, 3 hour run-time
- Low: 100 Lumens, 7.5 hour run-time
- Eco: 50 Lumens, 16.5 hour run-time
- Pulse flash: 100 Lumens, 15 hour run-time
- Quick flash: 50 Lumens, 30 hour run-time
- High: 1.5 hour run-time
- Low: 4 hour run-time
- Flash: 10 hour run-time
- Rapid Flash: 10 hour run-time
- Pulse Flash: 11 hour run-time