Zefal Tubeless Tank
( Click to Enlarge )
Designed to making fitting your tubeless tyres quick and easy, the Tubeless Tank from Zefal features their Boost Air System which instantly releases a large volume of high pressure air. This fast rush of air into your tubeless tyre forces the bead to snap into place for quick and efficient fitting.
The Tubeless Tank has a strong internal aluminium chamber with a 1L capacity that is designed to hold up to 230 psi (or 16 bar). The durable ABS Thermoplastic outer shell has an ergonomic carry handle and will stand up to workshop life or travelling to events wherever you may need it.
Using the Tubeless Tank is as easy as connecting a floor pump to the tank then connecting the tank to the valve on your wheel. Using the floor pump, pressurise the Tubeless Tank to 145psi then release the pressure using the easy foot press pedal and listen as the beads of your tyre snap into place.
- Quickly & easily mount tubeless tyres
- 1m Hose for connecting to wheel
- Presta Direct connection for floor pump
- ABS Thermoplastic outer shell
- Ergonomic carry handle built in
- Maximum pressure 232 psi (16 bar)
- Best working pressure 145 psi (10 bar)
- Strong aluminium 1L capacity internal tank
- Valve tool included
- Weight: 1.6kg