Loctite 263 High Strength Threadlocker
( Click to Enlarge )
Loctite 263 is a high strength thread locking adhesive that is effective on both active metals like brass and copper as well as passive substrates like aluminium, stainless steel, and plated surfaces. Loctite 263 is a red coloured, dual cure, acrylic dimethacrylate ester flourescent threadlocker designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. It cures between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
Available in either a 10ml or 50ml bottle with an applicator nozzle.
- Designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Particularly suited for heavy duty applications where high strength is required
- Provides robust curing performance
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance
- Available in either a 10ml or 50ml bottle with applicator nozzle