Yedoo OneToo Balance Bike
( Click to Enlarge )
Designed for kids 18 months old and up, the OneToo Balance Bike from Yedoo is a fun and effective way to teach your children balance while strengthening muscles and developing motor skills. Suitable for children more than 85cm tall and with a maximum rider weight of 50kg.
The Yedoo OneToo features 12" wheels with HJC alloy rims, Assess hubs (nutted axles), and Kenda tyres front and rear. It also has a high tensile steel frame, fork, and handlebars, all with specially designed geometry to make it the perfect shape and size for your little ones. All this adds up to make the OneToo highly durable while still being lightweight at only 3.8kg. Easy for children to move and handle, but also light for when parents have to pick it up and put it away.
The OneToo also has added safety elements like the larger flanged ends on the grips to prevent children's hands from slipping off as well as reflective printing on the handlebar stem cover. It also has an ergonomically shaped saddle that adds comfort and makes leg movements easier.
- High tensile steel frame, fork, and handlebar
- 12" Wheels with alloy rims and nutted axles
- Flanged outside edge grips to keep kids hands in place
- Reflective printing on handlebar stem cover
- Handlebar and seat height adjustable
- Lightweight at only 3.8kg
- Maximum Weight: 50kg
- Minimum Height: 85cm
- Ages 18 months and up
- Overall length: 83cm
- Seat height: 30 - 41cm (adjustable)
- Handlebar height: 55 - 62cm (adjustable)
- Handlebar width: 36cm