Loctite 222 Low Strength Threadlocker
Loctite 222 is a low strength thread locking adhesive designed to allow lows the adjustment of screws after installation, including countersunk head screws and set screws. Suitable for use on all metal surfaces, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium, and plated surfaces but ideal on low strength metals that could fracture during disassembly, eg aluminium or brass. Loctite 222 secures and seals bolts, nuts, and studs to prevent vibration loosening of parts over time and is especially effective on small thread sizes. Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination from motor oils, corrosion prevention oils, and cutting fluids.
Available in a 10ml bottle with applicator nozzle.
- Prevents vibration loosening of parts over time
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Proven to tolerate minor contamination by motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Ideal for low-strength threadlocking of adjusting screws, countersunk head screws and set screws
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Especially suited to small thread sizes
- Available in a 10ml bottle with applicator nozzle