Loctite 248 Medium Strength Threadlocker Stick
Loctite 248 is a general purpose, medium strength thread locking adhesive designed for use on all metal surfaces, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium, and plated surfaces. Loctite 248 secures and seals bolts, nuts, and studs to prevent vibration loosening of parts over time. Proven to be tolerant of minor contamination from motor oils, corrosion prevention oils, and cutting fluids.
Available in a handy 19g stick applicator tube that makes application easy and drip free.
- Prevents vibration loosening of parts over time
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates (e.g. stainless steel, aluminum, plated surfaces)
- Proven to tolerate minor contamination by motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
- Permits disassembly with hand tools for servicing
- Stick applicator format makes application easy and mess free