Loctite 268 High Strength Threadlocker Stick
Loctite 268 is a high strength thread locking adhesive that is effective on both active metals like brass and copper as well as passive substrates like aluminium, stainless steel, and plated surfaces. Loctite 268 is a red coloured, dual cure, acrylic dimethacrylate ester flourescent threadlocker designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. It cures between close fitting metal surfaces and prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration.
Available in a handy 19g stick applicator tube that makes application easy and drip free.
- Designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners
- Prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration
- Particularly suited for heavy duty applications where high strength is required
- Provides robust curing performance
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance
- Stick applicator format makes application easy and mess free